MAC At-A-Glance

[November] 11/26 - Monogram - MAC's annual couture collection, 11/30 - Perfect Style
[December] 12/26 - Dame Edna, Chill

October 17, 2008

Baby Tyke's Birthday Around the Corner!

Baby Tyke's 1st birthday is just around the corner (already?!) and I need to get the favors done this weekend since the party is next Saturday and Hubbo starts work this Monday. Remember his debut not so long ago? Time sure did fly!

Well, I didn't want to turn his first birthday into a Halloween party since he really should enjoy the day as his own and not in co-ops with a holiday but I just couldn't help but work Halloween into the favors. I mean, why not prep the kids, right? Anyhow, we'll save the full-blown Halloween party for another birthday party if he wants.

The favors are going to be so cute!! Not everything is done but I'll share with you just a little piece of what I've been working on. There isn't much now but there are tons of other cute things to follow.

I'm trying to get a proper head count of all the tiny attendees because I'm planning on personalizing/customizing the Halloween buckets... OOPS!! Did I just slip, hah ;) Mind wandering yet?

Ok, so far I have the name tags printed...

This project is really simple. The only time consuming part is actually cutting the name tags out. And yes, I did cut them EACH out. I have a slight indentation on my thumb from gripping tight on the scissors to maintain control, lol. But basically, I used a Word document, added color and gradient to one of their shape drawings, and typed out each name. Printed it on glossy photo paper and voila!!...



On the beauty flipside, my skin is really disliking the colder weather. It's getting dry yet I'm still oily! Hrmm... combo representin'! ;)


This is my "Incomplete Because I'm Lazy After Lunch" look, haha. I honestly rarely touch-up throughout the day, as you can tell by the lack of lip color. Although I will admit that I blotted with a tissue prior to this shot, I'm not really BFFs with my skin right now :P

Well, only half an hour to spare and I've been twittering to my hearts content. Have a great weekend everyone!

Aloha,
Mrs. Lynne

Share and Enjoy your MakeupFix!

2 makeovers:

yummy411 said...

awww! you did say you were the scrap booking, arts and crafts type right? you're an awesome mom!! lazy after lunch looks beautiful and natural!

Agapiya Olga said...

When I was applying for a loan to purchase my building as a small business owner in a tough situation, conventional banks said they could not help me. Mr Pedro, a loan officer, sat down with me, heard my situation and decided that I was worth taking a chance on. Here we are 3 years later and I have just renewed my loan for another 7 years. I couldn’t have purchased my building without the help of Mr Pedro and will be forever indebted to them for giving me a chance when no one else would."
I will recommend you to contact a loan officer Mr Pedro on the information below if you need any financial assistance.Email & Chat: +1 863 231 0632 pedroloanss@gmail.com

Post a Comment