MAC At-A-Glance

[November] 11/26 - Monogram - MAC's annual couture collection, 11/30 - Perfect Style
[December] 12/26 - Dame Edna, Chill

June 16, 2008

The Scoop: MAC Family and Friends Sale Online - EXTENDED TO 6/17!

Due to large demand, the MAC Family and Friends has been extended until June 17, 2008! So that means you have another whole day to get your items ready for checkout!

Use the discount code: MACFF8! Free Shipping still in full effect.

Aloha,
Mrs. Lynne

Please don't forget to subscribe to our feed or have posts like this and many others emailed directly to your inbox!

Share and Enjoy your MakeupFix!

6 makeovers:

Virtuous Blue said...

When I received my email I almost did a cartwheel lol. Just when I thought I had been doing well with slowing down my make up purchases, MAC just had to go and hit me with a sale lol

Kenya
VB

Shen said...

wow! extended?? that's so great.. so here's my list momma santa! j.k.! lol!

imma get you some pastillas girl. give me your add next time so i can have my aunt mail them to you when she gets back in houston come august! :) hope you can wait that long. :) like i do with MAC. lol!

Mrs. Lynne, MakeupFix.net said...

I know, huh Virtuous Blue! I tell you. This company has our thoughts on radar, lol.

What did you use your discount on?

Mrs. Lynne, MakeupFix.net said...

Aww.. you're so sweet to offer Shen. My in-laws will actually be going to the Philippines in August! Hah.

Have you been to the states yet?

Mrs. Lynne, MakeupFix.net said...

Thanks The Home Spa Goddess :D

I just got into MAC this past November but since then, this is the only discount offer I've seen. I didn't even think they offered discounts unless you had the Pro Card or bought the items at a CCO.

Did you use your discount on anything?

Post a Comment