MAC At-A-Glance

[November] 11/26 - Monogram - MAC's annual couture collection, 11/30 - Perfect Style
[December] 12/26 - Dame Edna, Chill

May 16, 2008

Let's Discuss: What Are Your Beauty Secrets?



I was invited by Kia over at Yummy411 to share my "Beauty Secrets". I've decided to turn this into a discussion because I think it'd be a great topic for everyone to share their own beauty secrets! So chime in through comments or on your own blog.

Ready...

Set...

Go!!

My Foundation: Buff'd Foundation in Caramel and Camel (depends on the day).

My Mascara: I LOVE my CoverGirl Lash Blast!

My Blush: MAC Beauty Powder Blush in True Romantic. I'm always reaching for this one!

My Eyeshadow(s): Yikes! Too many to name but for sure MAC Signed, Sealed, Clue, Nocturnelle, Steamy, and Neutral Pink (just to name a few).

My Day Cream(s): Oils of Aloha Kukui Oil (not a cream I use this during the day) and Olay Complete All Day Moisture Lotion SPF 15.

My Lipstick(s): NYX B52, NYX Aphrodite, and MAC Bare Slimshine.

My Beauty Product Brand(s): MAC, Buff'd (foundation)

My Essential Beauty Product: MAC Lip Conditioner - my MUST HAVE!

My Favorite Makeup Product(s): Eyeshadow and blush

My Perfume: GAPScent in Dream

My Nails: Neglected... DON"T LOOK! (I used to be on a constant upkeep, now I don't have time anymore)

My Feet: Unloved... again, DON'T LOOK!
(again, used to be on a constant upkeep, but don't have time anymore.. it's called "Terrible Twos"!)

My Hands: Aveeno Active Naturals Intense Relief Hand Cream (the best!), Aquaphor Healing Ointment, and Eucerin Plus Intensive Repair Hand Creme.

Three Products to bring on a deserted island: Although my island isn't deserted, I must have MAC Lip Conditioner, a hat, and big 'ol sunglasses.

Woman I admire for their beauty: Women that can be proud and confident of what they have in life and not worried about their looks. Women who can say "I love makeup, but don't need it to feel beautiful".

Woman with the Best Sense of Style: I can't think of anyone's style that I dig entirely.

My Ultimate Dream: To become a better loving, caring, understanding wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend and to one day quit working for the top dog and become the Top Dog!

How Do I Define Womanhood: Confident! We can do anything we want to if we put our minds to it.

My Favorite Fashion Publication(s): Glamour and Cosmopolitan (only when I'm in line during checkout, hah).

So spill it folks! What are your Beauty Secrets?

Aloha,

Do you have a discussion topic of your own that you'd like to ask the class? Then please email it to me. Your question could be the next one featured on MakeupFix.net's "Let's Discuss" posts!

Share and Enjoy your MakeupFix!

8 makeovers:

na said...

Where do I start? lol. I'm going to need time to think about this, but for the time begin, I say that my beauty secret is sunscreen!

yummy411 said...

hey thanks for participating!

i love that you like the mags only in the check out lane LOL! i should stick to that too but i love to dissect the photos for makeup (that they never explain except for the lipgloss they *may* have used) oh and to smell all of the fragrance inserts ;)

Mrs. Lynne, MakeupFix.net said...

Yah crazychick! I'm sure you have some good 'ol secrets stashed up your sleeve ;)

How's your day going?

Mrs. Lynne, MakeupFix.net said...

Of course yummy411! I love that YOU smell the fragrance inserts, hah. I too wish they would be more specific on the makeup. But guess we can't have our cake and eat it too :/

Hope your week is going good so far mama :) Hi to babyYums from me :)

Mrs. Lynne, MakeupFix.net said...

Sweet Hijabi Apprentice! Btw, did you ever try out those Buff'd foundations?

Post a Comment