MAC At-A-Glance

[November] 11/26 - Monogram - MAC's annual couture collection, 11/30 - Perfect Style
[December] 12/26 - Dame Edna, Chill

September 24, 2008

MakeupFix.net Finally on MySpace?


I've had a MySpace account set up for MakeupFix for a few months now but just didn't spend much time on sprucing up the place. Needless to say, it's not decorated any more than just a simple page layout, but I guess it'll do for now until I feel a creative whim on the loose. Thanks Pyzam of always bailing me out!

Seems like a couple of girls have already found me on MySpace which is cool so if you want to go ahead and add me, then holla! Here's the link.

It's Wednesday already and that means that the rest of the week should go by relatively fast - at least let's hope!!

Aloha,
Mrs. Lynne
*Is it just me or is anyone else having a paragraph spacing problem when uploading images through Blogger?

Share and Enjoy your MakeupFix!

5 makeovers:

Tracy Roa said...

I'll look for you on MySpace. =) I hardly ever log on nowadays. BTW, I encounter the same problem with paragraph spacing when I upload my pictures on Blogger. I don't know if there's a fix for it or anything, but I end up just manually formatting everything if it does get messed up.

Mrs. Lynne, MakeupFix.net said...

I'm glad it's not just me Tracy! But that still is a hassle to deal with. Blogger needs to get on that ASAP, haha!

Jackie said...

I totally thought that I just couldn't do it right but it's a bit of a relief to know that I'm not the only one with the paragraph spacing with images uploaded... now to fix it! ahhh!

MakeupByRenRen said...

i noticed the same spacing problem! uhh it gets on my nerves, lol...but yah i'm not on myspace :( i can't commit! i'm proud that you've got both goin on!

Unknown said...

i used to have that problem. It's usually when you upload the pictures anything you type under that is enclosed with a div html code. So after you updload your pictures, just click the tab where you can edit your post as HTML and erase the div coding. and then whatever spacing you have when you revert back to the compose tab will be the one showing up on your page and should fix your problem. HTH. let me know if it's a bit unclear.

Post a Comment