MAC At-A-Glance

[November] 11/26 - Monogram - MAC's annual couture collection, 11/30 - Perfect Style
[December] 12/26 - Dame Edna, Chill

October 3, 2008

Finally! A post with pictures! And not just any pictures... SOME MAKEUP PICTURES!

I'm just posting up some looks I did. Sorry they're not all full face shots. After the tykes knock out on the weekends, I just get the urge to get eye fancy and nothing else. I don't remember what I used in each one, but I have been using my 88-Piece Palette (Shimmer) and the 28-Piece Neutral Palette from Coastal Scents lately and well as my new boatload of MAC pigment samples. I'll try to recall the best I can.

#1

This is my normal everyday wear:

Buff'd Concealing Foundation in Caramel, STILA Brow Set, UDPP, MAC Painterly/Layin' Low Paint Pot, Maybelline's The Colossal Volum' Express Mascara, MAC blush, and a choice of NYX Lipstick (this one is Champagne - big hearts for this one!).



#2

MAC Cash Flow Paint Pot (base), MAC Golden Lemon Pigment (foiled on lid, inner lower lashline), Pink from CS Palette (outer lid, outer lower lashline), MAC Rose Pigment (crease), MAC Signed, Sealed (outer crease), MAC Carbon (outer crease), MAC Blacktrack Fluidline (upper lashline), MAC Graphblack Technakohl (waterline - not staying well anymore), Red Cherry lashes







#3

MAC Delft Paint Pot, Teal, Blue, and Lime Green from CS 88-Piece Palette.





#4

MAC Layin' Low Paint Pot (base), MAC Golden Lemon Pigment (lid, inner lower lashline), MAC Melon Pigment (outer lid, crease, middle lower lashline), Brown with gold shimmer from CS Neutral Palette (outer crease, outer lower lashline), Soft Black from CS Neutral Palette (outer crease, outer lower lashline), MAC Blacktrack Fluidline (upper, lower lashline, waterline)





#5

28-Piece Neutral Palette from CS - love, love, LOVE this palette!!







#6

MAC Rubenesque Paint Pot (base), Gold and Pink from CS 88-Piece Shimmer Palette (lid, outer lid, inner lower lashline), MAC Mauvement Pigment (crease, middle lower lashline), Dark Purple from CS 88-Piece Shimmer Palette (outer crease, outer lower lashline)





#7

This one is simple, simple, SIMPLE!!

MAC Layin' Low Paint Pot (base), MAC Club e/s (lid), muted brown and dark brown from CS Neutral Palette (crease, outer crease), NYX B52 Lipstick












#8

And last but not least... another CS Neutral Palette look. Can you tell I'm in love with this palette??? And the lips are courtesy of NYX B52 and NYX Mauve.









Same look under different lighting conditions!!


Hope you guys enjoyed the looks. You can tell which ones are the office looks since I don't have time to put eyeliner on, hah. If you need more details on one or want me to recreate the look but in a full face version, just let me know.

Happy Friday folks! We made it...

Aloha,
Mrs. Lynne

Share and Enjoy your MakeupFix!

13 makeovers:

nilla cookie said...

Hey Mrs. Lynne!

I love them all, especially your everyday look and #7. Hope you're doing well!!

The Sometimes Anti-zeitgeist said...

Oh my goodness Mrs Lynne, how much I've missed you! :) I'm so glad to finally see makeup pix. You're looking as hip and pretty as ever!

mayaari said...

love all of your looks :) your everyday look is so simple but polished!

B said...

Hi Auntie Lynne!
It's so good to see your beautiful face again. :) I love love love all of those looks but I have to say the "blue eye" is fierce!

Emilita said...

These all look so nice -- you definitely know how to pick colors that flatter. I especially like #7 because I'm a sucker for anything that looks polished but is simple to create.

And your bangs are cute...are they new?

yummy411 said...

aww i miss your pretty self!!! and your awesome color combos and looks!

Jamie said...

What amazing looks! I'm jealous of your makeup application skills. :)

MakeupByRenRen said...

oh wow i love all of them but number 2 is my fav...you look awesome...and u make me want to get that 28 neutral palette!

Shen said...

wowza!! you look so great!! :) i'm loving the neutral looks... if only you can send some of your talents in a bottle so i can drink it! :)

Vanessa said...

You look so pretty sis! I love the bangs! Your hair is too cute!

Jenn said...

hey girl!! you're back with pictures!! they've definitely been missed! :D

i love all your looks!! my favourite is #3! those lashes are amazing!! :D you look so cute with your new haircut!!

btw, did you lose weight? do take care while being busy!! :D

Post a Comment