MAC At-A-Glance

[November] 11/26 - Monogram - MAC's annual couture collection, 11/30 - Perfect Style
[December] 12/26 - Dame Edna, Chill

July 30, 2008

Reader News: O'ahu Meet & Greet...

Since I will be packing my bags and departing from the island soon, I wanted to know if any fellow readers and beauty bloggers on the island would be interested in a simple O'ahu Meet & Greet! It may be a little short notice since my departure date is nearing, but I thought I'd put it out there because I think it would be an amazing opportunity to meet you folks that are just as addicted to makeup and beauty as I am, if the schedule fits. Sadly, it would be my only gathering with you considering that I'm moving (boo!), but if there are even a few that are interested in meeting (if any!), I'm more than down to get together for a couple of hours.

I'm forecasting for a meeting day the earlier part of next week (Monday or Tuesday, unless y'all are down for this Friday) since I will be departing shortly after. I still have quite a bit of things to take care of, but I definitely want to make time if anyone is willing to participate.

If you're interested, please e-mail me with your availability so I can get an idea as to how many will show up and when everyone is available. From there I can see what schedule we can work out to be accommodating to all. I apologize in advance if the meet-up collides with your availability but I will be more than happy to hook you up with each other (with your consent of course) so you can break out from behind the screen and meet others who enjoy beauty and makeup and live on the island at a future date.

Enjoy the rest of your week folks and keep looking fabulous!

Aloha,
Mrs. Lynne

Have you subscribed to our feed yet? Or perhaps you'd like to receive email updates instead. Either way, do it so you can stay on top of what's going on here at MakeupFix.net!

Share and Enjoy your MakeupFix!

15 makeovers:

Tracy Roa said...

i'm hoping there'll be another cali one, since i can't make the pow wow next month. =(

yummy411 said...

aww i would be there if i was on the island, but maybe something in my forecast will bring me to cali one day to meet you (all)!

Krystle said...

I would love to join, but I'm not home! lol. If there is ever a Bay Area meet (south bay perhaps?) I am down!

Imee said...

i'm not heading to the islands anytime soon, but maybe you'd be able to make the pow wow in august!

Distinque said...

:( I wanna meet you! Can't believe your leaving HI! Imma miss you

Bombchell said...

that sounds like such a cool idea, i would if i wasn't in atlanta

Jenn said...

Hey girl, sorry i haven't comment much lately! i've been so busy - i got *blushes* married and like you, we're in the midst of relocating to another country, so i can definitely understand the stress of moving and settling down again! lol!!

Hereby wishing you all the best in your future undertakings! do take care and stay pretty! Keep on blogging yeah! ;)

Anonymous said...

This site is great! All you need to know about make-up is here.

Post a Comment