MAC At-A-Glance

[November] 11/26 - Monogram - MAC's annual couture collection, 11/30 - Perfect Style
[December] 12/26 - Dame Edna, Chill

January 25, 2008

MAC Product Releases: Email Notification

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

If you want to be up on the scoop with MAC's upcoming products, services, events and special insider-only offers, you better get on over to sign-up for their Email Notification. Especially with Fafi anxiously eating at our minds, you don't want to miss out!

Aloha,
Mrs. Lynne

Share and Enjoy your MakeupFix!

2 makeovers:

MrsDiaz said...

Ahh.. I wrote this really nice long comment, and it didnt post *boO* Anyways, I'm so excited for Fafi! There goes my pacheck. Maybe not all of it, since I still have to pay my mortgage =p Thanks for the sweet comment you left me.

Mrs. Lynne, MakeupFix.net said...

mrsdiaz Hey girl! I hate when that happens. You write your heart and soul and then the darn thing throws a fit and vanishes :/

But I'm excited for Fafi also! Cannot wait. But must control myself too because I have to think mortgage also, lol.

Hope you have a great week sweetie.

Post a Comment