MAC At-A-Glance

[November] 11/26 - Monogram - MAC's annual couture collection, 11/30 - Perfect Style
[December] 12/26 - Dame Edna, Chill

January 5, 2008

MAC Service: Gone But Not Forgotten

Ever heard of a really great product only to find out that it has been discontinued? Well, have no fear. You can now contact MAC to search for "gone but not forgotten" products.

Hope you're able to resurrect some good finds :)

Aloha,
Mrs. Lynne

GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

For assistance with locating a M•A•C product that has been discontinued, please contact our Corporate Headquarters via telephone at 1-800-216-7173 between 9am and 5pm EST, Monday through Friday and ask to speak with a Gone But Not Forgotten Representative.


Please note that a search may only be initiated for products within M•A•C’s basic product line. We regret that we are unable to conduct searches for seasonal, limited edition, or promotional products.


If we are able to locate the product you have requested, you may purchase up to 6 units (depending upon availability). Gone But Not Forgotten items are available for shipment to locations within the U.S. To initiate a search for a discontinued product, please call us at 1-800- 216-7173 between 9am and 5pm EST, Monday through Friday.


*Information courtesy of Pursebuzz.com

Share and Enjoy your MakeupFix!

24 makeovers:

Anonymous said...

Came across the best cleanser ever, oh approx. 7 - 10 years ago - by MAC, of course, only to find that it was going to be shelved. I don't even recall the exact name - but it included the letters pH in its title. Does anyone know if it's even possible to get it in this day & age? And, just when I grew partial to MAC's shave cream / tube, I found out today it's also being retired - what are they doing to me? Please help and thank you. Please feel to notify me at sahmedphx@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hello, I'm looking for PRO LONGWEARE LIPCOLOR
(ALL NIGHTER) CALLED REP. TO REODER 2 WEEKS AGO.
GAVE MY CARD # BUT RECEIVED NO RESPONSE. WILL
YOU PLEASE LOOK FOR THIS ITEM, I LOVE THIS COLOR
OR COULD YOU SUGGET ANOTHER COLOR AS CLOSE TO THIS AS YOU CAN. WOMAN OF COLOR-THIS IS A DISCONTINUED PRODUCT. colemanmerck@comcast.net

Anonymous said...

Why did you ever stop offering FADE it was/is the best blue eye shadow on the market ? ? ? ! Cannot believe it was due to low sales ! ! ! Do you have any left over ??? Trisha

usespolts@verizon.net

Anonymous said...

trying to purchase MAC Eden Rocks Lip Stick, do you have any somewhere to buy??

ljschwartz@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

What happened to Eden Rocks lipstick? such a great colour!

Anonymous said...

Musky Amethyst is such a great color. Anyone know where I can find it?

Anonymous said...

I love the slimshines. What happened. I was loyal lover-consumer of "Urgent" and "Gailey" slimeshines... then I was gilted. I want to stock up. Where can I find some

Anonymous said...

Just tried to purchase Origins Multi-grain loose powder but was told it has been discontinued. Please where can i find some. bgates42@hotmail.co.uk

Anonymous said...

Bring Back - Lip Treatment in the lipstick tube....Please!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I Agee, can't live without lip treatment in liostick tube PLEASE BRING BACK!!!!

Anonymous said...

I am also looking for MAC Eden Rocks Lipstick. Is it available?

pennysteinberg@comcast.net

Anonymous said...

Iam looking for MAC VELVETELLA CREME STICK IS IT AVAILABLE.

Anonymous said...

Looking for mineral plant, blush, hot plant, is it available at Gone but not forgotten products by MAC,

Anonymous said...

I'm looking for the shadow sticks! Better to use than the finger applicator kind!

Anonymous said...

please bring back revealing lip gloss it was the best brownish lipgloss for darker toned people please

Anonymous said...

HELP LOOKING FOR MAC LIGHT AS AIR EYE PENCIL. IF YOU KNOW WHERE I CAN GET THIS PENCIL PLEASE EMAILME AY LADYINBLUENY@AOL.COM. THANKS

Anonymous said...

MAC perfume with the gold top... everyone that I mention this to totally agrees that they need to bring this back! I was so upset when they discontinued it that I actually refused to shop there for 6 months! I mean the fact that they now only have one perfume available is ridiculous... everyone doesn't want to smell the same. I prefer to have choices, and although I have started shopping there again, I'm still upset with MAC about this!

Leanne said...

I am looking for seductive intent lipstick and night blooming, they were limited edition colors and got sold-out so fast! Please someone let me know thanks!
Leanne

Anonymous said...

I missing my revealing lipglass. Please bring it back.......

Anonymous said...

do you still have velvetella lipliner I beleive it has been discontinued if so where do u thinK I might be able to get it from please email me on l.tb@bigpond.net.au

Post a Comment