MAC At-A-Glance

[November] 11/26 - Monogram - MAC's annual couture collection, 11/30 - Perfect Style
[December] 12/26 - Dame Edna, Chill

December 26, 2007

Moisturelush & Sculpt and Shape Release

It's finally here! Released today, well at Sculpt and Shape is in my area. The lady who picked up the phone said that Moisturelush was supposed to release today as well but they haven't received their shipment yet. Any day now. Nonetheless, I will check whatever is out on Saturday since I've scheduled myself a makeover at the store. The manager told me that a very talented artist from the Bay Area will be doing makeovers that day and that they are time slotting appointments for 1 hour instead of the normal 30 minutes. I hope I'm able to get my makeover done by her but knowing how busy it gets, it won't surprise me if I don't.

I'm really thinking that the Shadester/Lightsweep duo may be my suiting, but I'm also hoping that I can get away with Sculpt/Accentuate. Guess we'll see :)

Anyone else excited about this line like I am? What will you be getting?

Aloha,
Mrs. Lynne

Moisturelush

Moisturelush Cream
$30.00
A richly hydrating face cream that helps moisturize and protect facial skin. Provides instant, long-lasting moisture. Leaves skin soft while lush formula helps balance skin’s natural barrier and alleviate dry skin. Silky to apply, glides on easily. Helps create an even surface for a smooth, more perfect makeup application.

Moisturelush Eye Cream $28.50
A richly hydrating eye cream with optical effects. Rejuvenates, reconditions and refreshes. Visibly lifts and firms skin around the eyes: helps reduce early morning/late night puffiness and balance the skin’s moisture levels. Provides long-lasting moisture.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sculpt and Shape

Sculpt and Shape Powder Duos $21.00
A duo-pan shaded compact featuring a contour and a highlight powder in shades selected to complement each other. Professional formula. Jet-milled, ultra-smooth to apply: provides almost imperceptible shading. Use to shape and define the facial planes, or define the shape of the eye.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Bone Beige/Emphasize

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sculpt/Accentuate

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Shadester/Lightsweep

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Definitive/Warm Light

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

*Product photos provided by Temptalia and Nessasary Makeup.

Share and Enjoy your MakeupFix!

3 makeovers:

Christiana Divine @ Memoirs of A Shopping Addict said...

those sculpt and shape powder duos look REALLY pretty. :] I'd like to pick one up, but I probably won't. LOL. :P IF I were to pick on up though, it'd probably be the Definitive/Warm Light one or the Shadester/Lightsweep one. :]

Shawnta said...

I will probably pass on these, because I feel like my face is kind of boney so it contours enough as it is but if I would go with the Shadester/lightsweep. Hope your makeover goes well, even though it's early still. I'll probably be saying it again on Friday night LOL!

Mrs. Lynne, MakeupFix.net said...

-Chris: I think I will be going with the Shadester one. Looks more friendly to me.

-Shawnta: I feel the same way too sometimes. Like my face is pretty slender already. I'm really just looking for more of a nose contour.

Post a Comment