MAC At-A-Glance

[November] 11/26 - Monogram - MAC's annual couture collection, 11/30 - Perfect Style
[December] 12/26 - Dame Edna, Chill

December 24, 2007

Mele Kalikimaka - Merry Christmas!

Aloha folks... and Mele Kalikimaka.

I hope everyone has an eventful holiday in store filled with joy and laughter, good times with your loved ones, and a stocking full of goodies :) To all the bloggers, keep up the fantastic work. You inspire me everyday to make my dream a reality. To all the viewers, thanks for the encouragement through your kind comments and emails. Please keep them coming. Your feedback fuels this train and helps me to keep on chugging :)

May there be plenty of gifts under the tree with your name on it!

Aloha,
Mrs. Lynne

Share and Enjoy your MakeupFix!

6 makeovers:

Shawnta said...

Merry Christmas!
I was going to say that you, Christiana, and Britt need to send me and yummy some sunshine for Christmas but it is actually close to 50 degrees today so I guess I will be satisfied with that :P

Hope your boys don't drive you too crazy with their toys. People who don't live with you buy children the noisiest things I have come to learn. : )
You do an excellent job with blog! It's informative and fun so keep it up. :)

Vanessa said...

Merry Christmas Lynne to you and your family! Hope you get everything you want from Santa! :)

Nessa

B said...

Merry Christmas to my beauty bloggin' Auntie!! I'm not gettin' too much sunshine in FLA. It's raining right now. But I know Hawaii is looking gorgeous---like always! Hope you are enjoying the Christmas with your babies! Muah!!

Christiana Divine @ Memoirs of A Shopping Addict said...

Merry Christmas love! I hope you had a great one! :] I know, I've been itching to shop... so that Christmas money was convenient. LOL. :]

Mrs. Lynne, MakeupFix.net said...

Thank you lovely ladies for the Christmas greetings. I had a wonderful day and nothing beats spending that time with people you love.

As for the weather, if there's a way for me to send you folks some sun, lemme know. I'd love to share it because sometimes it would be nice if it were a tad bit cooler here.

Post a Comment