MAC At-A-Glance

[November] 11/26 - Monogram - MAC's annual couture collection, 11/30 - Perfect Style
[December] 12/26 - Dame Edna, Chill

December 19, 2007

Help: Subscribing to Posts Via E-Mail

**EDIT: Problem solved. Many thanks Mayaari :) And it was just as simple as you described!!

Hi folks. I am reaching out to anyone who has any idea on how to subscribe to blogger posts via email. I'm probably checking blogs like most of you are: going directly to the blog and reading the new posts. I like being able to know what's going on as you folks publish your new entries and would like to know if there is a way to have the new posts emailed to me so I can skip the steps of having to go directly to the blog, opening up a bunch of screens (I do this so I can read in order and not forget anyone), and risking the resources on my laptop to slow everything down altogether (it's just dumb like that). I'm somewhat savvy on the technical stuff but am just beyond how to get this accomplished. I have tried Feedblitz and have submitted all your subscription links, but am still not receiving the updates like it says. If ANYONE knows how to do this, pleeease (with a cherry on top) email me :) And if I'm not able to subscribe via email, is there a feed site I can go to that will accumulate all the updates for each blog so I only have to check one thing.

Mahalo a million! :)))))))

Btw, not like it matters, but did you hear that Jamie Lynn Spears is pregnant! I found out last night but she confessed the beans to OK! magazine and the news should hit stands today. And last week at the grocery store I read that Britney is preggo with the 3rd! Just a little juicy tidbit for anyone that cares, lol.

Aloha,
Mrs. Lynne

Share and Enjoy your MakeupFix!

4 makeovers:

mayaari said...

Hey there - it looks like you have a gmail account, so i'd suggest using google reader and adding all your favorite websites to that to stay up to date on entries. It doesn't use up resources the way multiple pages do - and for me, its the only way to read sites while i'm at work :) all you have to do is copy the website address and paste it into the "add subscription" link (small window pops up for the address) and you're all set!

Mrs. Lynne, MakeupFix.net said...

Mayaari: Hi my dear. THANK YOU for your response!! I will look into the google reader. It sounds easy enough which I definitely like :)

Vanessa said...

I know what is the world coming to 16 years old and preggo....oh lordy! My coworker said "You can take the Spears' out of the trailer park, but you can't take the trailer park out of the Spears" hahahaha

Post a Comment