MAC At-A-Glance

[November] 11/26 - Monogram - MAC's annual couture collection, 11/30 - Perfect Style
[December] 12/26 - Dame Edna, Chill

December 4, 2007

FOTD: Mi'Metal-X Lady

I am IN LOVE with Plum Electric from Metal-X (I am sooo glad I went back to pick it up!!!). And pairing it with Mi'Lady was just icing on the cake. When I first took home Mi'Lady, the MAs were wearing it as their promotional look and alone it looked magnificent. To enhance it with Plum Electric just makes the overall outcome insane!! The purples are quite different in shade from each other and I was expecting the Mi'Lady purple to dominate, but turns out it was only a subtle addition in color to the Plum Electric. And the shimmer from the purple MES on top of the cream is just soooo dreamy.

Anyhow, hope you're staying warm and dry - it's incredibly wet here!! Have a great day folks!

Aloha,
Mrs. Lynne

(all MAC unless stated otherwise)


FACE

Studio Finish Concealer NW35 (194SE)
Select Sheer/Pressed Powder NC45 (182)
Plum Foolery Blush (164SE)

BROWS
STILA Brow Set (266)

EYES

UDPP
Plum Electric Metal-X c/e/s (lid - sponge tip)
Purple of Mi'Lady MES (lid - 239, middle lower lashline - 266)
Goldmine e/s (above crease - 239, 217)
Red of Mi'Lady MES (crease - 222, outer lower lashline - 266)
Shroom e/s (highlight - 239)
Pure Ore Metal-X c/e/s (lower lashline - 266)
Blacktrack f/l (upper lashline - 208)
Graphblack Technakohl (waterline)
L'Oreal Voluminous

LIPS
Aquaphor Healing Ointment


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Share and Enjoy your MakeupFix!

4 makeovers:

B said...

Wow, you did a fab job! I loved your "wing" look on the red shadow of Mi'Lady. I haven't played around with that color in quite awhile. Hmmm.....think that's next on my list. Just fab! And mannnn...how do you get your fluidline so perfect? Reveal your secrets, I say!

yummy411 said...

i agree with d.b. tell us about fluidliner!! lol. i can use it, but winging it i have not been able to do.

aww man! so i'll have to get electric plum. i've been eyeing that and metalblu =/

nilla cookie said...

Love, love, LOVE the Plum on you! And now with your tips on application above, I think I will just have to pick that up along with 6th Sin. I gotta admit, I was scared when I read all about the difficulties folks were having with applying.

Thanks Mrs. Lynne!

Mrs. Lynne, MakeupFix.net said...

-Divine: Girl, can I just tell you that I am IN LOVE with my MESs?? I wish I would have gotten the ones with the last collection that had them, I forget the name.

And with the fluidline, I really have to hand the credit to my 208. Now that I've been using it for a while, I'm even more convinced that the shorter bristles have given me more control over application compared to the 266. That and starting thin and building on the line to your desired thickness.

-yummy411: With winging it, I just angle my brush in line with the curvature of my waterline.

Hands down, go bet yourself that Plum Electric - I'm sooo glad I went back and got it. It's my favorite! Metalblu is nice too but it's been giving me attitude lately, hah.

-Nilla: You bet girlie! Those two colors and Pure Ore are very nice to play with.

Post a Comment