MAC At-A-Glance

[November] 11/26 - Monogram - MAC's annual couture collection, 11/30 - Perfect Style
[December] 12/26 - Dame Edna, Chill

November 22, 2007

FOTD: An NYX day

I've hauled so much stuff over the past few weeks that I haven't even made time to use them. Well, I decided to try and achieve an ALL NYX product look for the eyes and for the most part, the only MAC that I used was the Technakohl for the waterline. This is the NYX trio I bought the other day from the Longs sale.

Overall, it's an okay look. I don't think I can use it on it's own.

I used the NYX Eyeshadow Stick under the shadows which I don't plan on doing again anytime soon. Anyhow, on to the list...


(all MAC unless stated otherwise)

FACE

Studio Finish Concealer in NW35 (242)
Select Sheer/Pressed Powder NC45 (182)
NYX Blush - Terra Cotta (168SE)

BROWS
Bonnie Bell Liner in Espresso
STILA Brow Set w/ FIX+ (generic angle brush)


EYES
Studio Finish Concealer in NW35 (lid - 242)
UDPP
NYX Eyeshadow Stick in Yogurt (lid - 242 to smooth out edges)
NYX Platinum Pink e/s (inner lid, highlight, inner lower lashline - 239, 219)
NYX Salmon e/s (middle lid, inner crease - 239)
NYX Jazzy Bronze e/s (outer lid, outer crease, outer lower lashline - 239, 219)
NYX Eyeliner Pencil in Black (upper lashline)
Graphblack Technakohl (waterline)
L'Oreal Double Extend Mascara

LIPS
Maybelline Superstay Gloss in Sugared Raisin


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Share and Enjoy your MakeupFix!

3 makeovers:

julieah said...

Hi, just found your blog through Nessasary Makeup, and I love the looks you've put together! What a happy blog!!

Just wanted to say hello and congrats on the blog.

Mrs. Lynne, MakeupFix.net said...

-Christiana: This would look amazing against your skin. And it's earthy,... I know you and earthy :) Btw, were you able to get anything at Longs?

-Julie: Hi, and thanks for stopping by! Your sweet comment has just made my day :)

Post a Comment