MAC At-A-Glance

[November] 11/26 - Monogram - MAC's annual couture collection, 11/30 - Perfect Style
[December] 12/26 - Dame Edna, Chill

November 22, 2007

FOTD: The Gray and Purple of Earthly Riches

I bought Earthly Riches last week and dipped into it yesterday. And can I just say that I LOVE LOVE LOVE the MESs. Magnificent!! And in the last picture, you can see the subtle shimmer baked into these shadows.

And excuse me for only really doing my eyes. I was in a hurry and we were behind already, hah.

(all MAC unless stated otherwise)

FACE

Studio Finish Concealer in NW35 (242)
Select Sheer/Pressed Powder NC45 (182)

BROWS
Bonnie Bell Liner in Espresso
STILA Brow Set w/ FIX+ (generic angle brush)


EYES
Studio Finish Concealer in NW35 (all over - 242)
UDPP
Gray of Earthly Riches MES (lid - 239)
Purple of Earthly Riches MES (crease/above crease - 239, 217)
Beauty Marked e/s (outer V - 222)
Carbon e/s (top lashline, dipped in mixing medium - 266)

Shroom e/s (highlight - 239)
Graphblack Technakohl (waterline)
L'Oreal Double Extend Mascara

LIPS
Aquaphor Healing Ointment

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Share and Enjoy your MakeupFix!

3 makeovers:

Christiana Divine @ Memoirs of A Shopping Addict said...

oOo! This is pretty! I love the smokey look! :] These colors also look very pretty on you. :]

nilla cookie said...

Ooo.. I love the eye colors on you. Really pretty for an everyday look too!

Mrs. Lynne, MakeupFix.net said...

-Christiana: I'm digging this MES also! It's colors are gorgeous.

-Nilla: Thanks girl!

Post a Comment