MAC At-A-Glance

[November] 11/26 - Monogram - MAC's annual couture collection, 11/30 - Perfect Style
[December] 12/26 - Dame Edna, Chill

February 4, 2008

MAC Product Releases: Euristocrats March 2008

I was just tipped off that a new lipstick line is set to release in March - The Euristocrats. So for all you lipstick loving gals, get ready for next month! It is said that the collection will consists of 11 new lipstick shades and 5 PRO lipstick repromotes. Specktra describes the visual of this collection as "a tightly framed shot of a models lips" but also makes note that "this is a common visual theme when MAC launches a new lip product or range of shades". To view swatches of the PRO lipsticks, simply check them out at the PRO site.

With the multiple monthly MAC product releases going on, it looks like the MAC Addict quote for this year should be "pick and choose your battles", hah.

Aloha,
Mrs. Lynne

Euristocrats Lipstick $14.00 USD

  • Naked Paris - Sheer pink brown with multi-dimensional pearlized pigments (lustre)
  • Rue D’ Bois - Sheer mid tone pink with multi-dimensional pearlized pigments (lustre)
  • Patisserie - Sheer creamy neutral pink (lustre)
  • Barcelona Red - Frosty deep coral (frost)
  • Costa Chic - Frosty light coral (frost)
  • Milan Mode - Sheer deep pink with multi-dimensional pearlized pigments (lustre)
  • Going Dutch - Frosty mid tone pink (frost)
  • Saint Germain - Pastel pink (amplified creme)
  • London Life - Sheer deep berry with multi-dimensional pearlized pigments (lustre)
  • Ramblas Red - Blue red (Amplified Creme)
  • Cockney - Sheer yellow red with multi-dimensional pearlized pigments (lustre)
  • Neon Orange - Bright clean orange (Amplified Creme) (PRO)
  • Show Orchid - Vivid hot pink (Amplified Creme) (PRO)
  • Full Fuchsia - Bright clean warm pink (Amplified Creme) (PRO)
  • Fast Play - Medium neutral pink with plum-brown undertones (Amplified Creme) (PRO)
  • Bombshell - Soft bright rosy-pink with golden shimmer (Frost) (PRO)
*Source: Specktra.net

Share and Enjoy your MakeupFix!

6 makeovers:

Anonymous said...

WAY too many MAC collections to keep up with! Thankfully, I'm not so much of a lipstick gal so I'll skip this collection, hehe!

Have a great week, Mrs. Lynne :D

na said...

Crap. On the other hand, Ramblas Red seems to be the perfect red!

Well, the anniversary is in March, so maybe I'll just have to pass up some jewelry for the new MAC collection! lol.

Krystle said...

"it looks like the MAC Addict quote for this year should be 'pick and choose your battles'"

Indeed. I saw the slimshines on Friday. They are purdy. LOL. Luckily they are permanent. However, I think I am gonna lose the battle since I just bought a new tennis racket! Which means no makeup for awhile. =(

Mrs. Lynne, MakeupFix.net said...

Julie You and me both girl!! Thank goodness for us, huh? Lol.

How is your week going so far?

Emilee I'd like to compare Ramblas Red to NYX's Hebe because that's how I described it. I wonder how similar (or different) they are to each other.

How was Monday for ya'?

Krystle I saw your tennis racket girl! Nice!

I even went to the mall today based on your comment and there was no early release here on the Slimshines. Were you at a PRO store?

MakeupByRenRen said...

he he, i like the name of this collection...i'm starting to get a lil anxious though...too many collections! i don't wear lipsticks all too often...i think i might have to just get one or two and that's it!

Mrs. Lynne, MakeupFix.net said...

Ren I am sooo overwhelmed with the amount of collections making their way out. I can do one collection a month (although I wouldn't mind it every other month), but to have multiples out a month, it's really starting to drain me, hah. Both literally AND FINANCIALLY!

I don't think I will indulge myself into many of MAC's lip products aside from the Lip Conditioner. Probably a couple here and there but I have to really like the color to pay that much for it. Since NYX works for me, I'll just mix and match through them plus it's more affordable.

Did you by any chance get anything from the Mattene collection? That is one collection I'm still lemming over.

Post a Comment