MAC At-A-Glance

[November] 11/26 - Monogram - MAC's annual couture collection, 11/30 - Perfect Style
[December] 12/26 - Dame Edna, Chill

January 21, 2008

Just for Kicks: What's In A Purse?

Every woman owns one (...for every outfit), even men have their own "man-purse" to claim. But what lies inside this mysterious bag that everyone has with them at all times?

I was tagged the other day by Kia at yummy411 and Elizabeth from My Beauty Spot with the attempts to answer this question. Being that I'm with the tykes forever and then some, I hardly get to use my own personal purse because naturally my belongings get housed in a diaper bag. But you know how us women do it. We take the time to switch and shuffle out things from one bag to another. Actually got to use my purse the other day and lucky for me, I did a little housekeeping the day before but normally I have receipts galore!

Here's a sneak peak into my personal party bag:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
  • 2 pens
  • half-opened smarties
  • Softlips Lip Protection in Cherry
  • 2 diecast cars from CARS
  • studded guitar keychain (fell off of my keychain)
  • change for the mechanical machines outside the grocery store
  • cellphone
  • notepad with hubbo's and my old real estate picture on it
  • roll-on white out (Sudoku baby!!)
  • calculator for the bargain shopping
  • Our Lady of Manaoag prayer
  • J-Crew flip wallet (LOVE this!!!)
  • bobby pins
  • balance book
  • Maybelline Expert Eyes (waterline touch-up)
  • airfare stub of the day we left CA to make a new home in blessed Hawai'i
Not pictured:
  • Sony T10 camera (have it with me at ALL times!)
  • house/car keys
  • Samsung YP-K5 MP3 Player
Now that I've showed you mine, you have to show me yours. What party do you have going on in your glory bag?

Aloha,
Mrs. Lynne

Share and Enjoy your MakeupFix!

10 makeovers:

Vanessa said...

nice sis! I can already see me once I have a few tots of my own, my purse is replaced with a diaper bag, bottles, wet naps, etc. no more space for lipgloss! hahaha, I love smarties too!

Mrs. Lynne, MakeupFix.net said...

Nessa You said it girl! Automatic replacement, lol. But I always have to have cars with me no matter what. Thank goodness for those :)

Unknown said...

well at least your purse isnt too cluttered like the rest of us. btw, i like how you have a calculator and a white out in your purse. hahaha.

Mrs. Lynne, MakeupFix.net said...

Anne Hey chicka. The only reason it's not cluttered now is because I cleaned house a couple days before the purse photoshoot :) But I have to have a calculator AT ALL TIMES and white out for the Sudoku in the Sunday paper. I dig the games that drive your mind crazy!

Christiana Divine @ Memoirs of A Shopping Addict said...

Hey loveee. :] Nice that you have a calculator! haha. ;) I use my cellphone's calculator cause I use a fairly small purse. :P It's irritating sometimes though cause I have pick and choose what to bring. :P

L said...

I so wanna do this but I'm so embarassed to. LOL. My bag is some what huge & there's so much junk in there. Maybe I'll do one tomorrow for the hell of it huh? Honestly, I don't even know what's in my bag but we'll find out tomorrow, shall we.

MakeupByRenRen said...

I loveeeee sudoku...it's so addicting...and heck yah with the calculator, that's my kind of girl ;)

mayaari said...

ah softlips - that's been my go-to lip stuff for years! I always have one laying around somewhere, and a backup still in its packaging whenever I run out/lose the open one :)

Anonymous said...

hahaha, i know what you mean with the diaper bag thing! my husband always asks me why i bring my purse when i barely use it now because everything is in the diaper bag anyways. i <3 sudoku but i play on the DS and have never bought a book. nice purse though, i like the pink and green :)

Mrs. Lynne, MakeupFix.net said...

Chris I had an LV wristlet before and I couldn't fit squat in it. But I must have me a calculator in my bag. I normally use the one on my phone but don't really like it because the buttons are kind of small and I end up hitting the wrong number, hah.

Lisa Purses love junk and my purse is no different. I only cleaned my out a couple days before but normally I have used papers, receipts, and wrappers all over the place. I hope you post though :) It's an interesting topic!

Ren I am such a Sudoku nut!! We have them in our Sunday paper (with Sunday being the most difficult) and I got one once that I ended up erasing 3 times and it took me about a week to finally finish it, lol.

What level of Sudoku do you normally play?

mayaari I have officially put the backup in my purse, hah. I love that its so thin and cute, that it's the perfect size to put in anything. Very convenient in packaging. Do you go with the Cherry or the regular flavor one?

Kae I'm hauling a diaper bag 24/7. And it's not even a diaper bag, it's my book bag from college! But I love it.

I've never tried Sudoku on a DS. I used to play it on the internet but I prefer having it in my hands and marking the boxes. What level Sudokus do you play?

Post a Comment