MAC At-A-Glance

[November] 11/26 - Monogram - MAC's annual couture collection, 11/30 - Perfect Style
[December] 12/26 - Dame Edna, Chill

November 28, 2007

Stylistics Release 11/29

Available online today and being released in stores tomorrow, the 80's are making its way back in full effect. Higher priced than normal Limited Edition releases, I've read that this is supposed to be the Couture line of 2007. I'm digging the packaging of the compacts! They look pretty classy in pictures but only an up close and personal look will reveal if the pearls are that gorgeous. As far as getting my itching hands on anything that's MAC, I will more than likely just window shop this collection. I'm more of an eyeshadow gal which makes the self-restraint a bit easier on me this time around.

Do you folks plan on getting anything from this collection? Please share :)

On to the product info...

The cultivated new cool of 21st century hepcats. When it comes to style, design and hip, they're in the know...Culture's rarest and richest pearls. Smooth. Diamond-sharp. Supercool. There's glamour in the je ne sais quoi. Limited edition.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stylistics Lipstick $22.00
  • In Vogue Neutral mid-tone brown + gold pearl (frost)
  • Soft Pout Sheer pink peach
  • Stylistic Vibrant yellow red (cream)
  • The Scene Berry (cream)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Stylistics Lipglass $20.00

  • Conversational Sheer creamy white + pink pearl (frost)
  • Witty Intense red
  • Tastemaker Deep wine red and gold
  • Hyper Chic Neutral caramel brown (frost)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sheerspark Pressed Powder $22.00

  • Solitaire Beige and gold pearl
  • Warm Ice Soft pink peach
  • Pave Dirty pink and gold pearl
  • Fashionette Berry and red and pink pearl
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sheer Mystery Powder $45.00

  • Model Chic Warm beige
  • Lighthearted Caramel
  • Dark Secret Deep caramel

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Brushes

  • 316 Stylistics Special Edition Brush $22.00
  • 224 Stylistics Special Edition Brush $32.00
  • 129 Stylistics Special Edition Brush $42.00

Stylistics Clutch $60.00

  • Vintage-inspired evening clutch

Perfume $60.00

  • Air Style

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

*Product photos courtesy of Temptalia.com

Share and Enjoy your MakeupFix!

6 makeovers:

nilla cookie said...

This collection really does look beautiful. But if I were debating on paying $20 for a lipgloss, I'd go all the way and splurge on Chanel baby! :)

Hope you're having a great day!

yummy411 said...

hey mrs. lynne! i'm with nilla cookie, but i'm also a beauty powder junkie.. so we shall see! =)

Mrs. Lynne, MakeupFix.net said...

-Nilla: Thanks girl, I am :) But I do wish me and the boys would get over this NASTY virus we have.

And I agree with you ten-fold about paying that much for any product. I mean, MAC is already quite the leap in the bank. I don't plan on getting anything from this collection but the colors of the Sheerspark Pressed Powered do look interesting. But I'm more the eye person so I'm saving for next months releases.

-Yummy411: Hey girl! I am liking the colors of the SPP, as I told Nilla. Did you get any from the Of Beauty collection?

nilla cookie said...

Aww Mrs. Lynne, sorry to hear that your boys are sick! I hope they feel better soon!

The SPP do look pretty, but I've been meaning to take a trip over to check out the Of Beauty loose powders instead. :)

Mrs. Lynne, MakeupFix.net said...

-Nilla: You're sweet, thanks for the concern :)

I agree. I think the Of Beauty loose powders would be a better bet. I have yet to see them in person but I'm really having the hots for Sunspill and Drizzlegold from swatches. Now will I need it (like my entire collection) is more the question, hah.

Post a Comment