MAC At-A-Glance

[November] 11/26 - Monogram - MAC's annual couture collection, 11/30 - Perfect Style
[December] 12/26 - Dame Edna, Chill

November 21, 2007

Haul: MAC Paint Pots, NYX Trio

Ok, really quick.

Longs has ALL NYX products going for 25% off! I'm not sure for how long, but check it out!!

So while gallivanting with the kids at the marketplace after lunch, I stopped into Longs to find out this wonderful sale. I picked up this gorgeous trio which I'm contemplating a nice warm FOTD from.

Now, if only MAC had sales like this. How about sales PERIOD, lol.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Anyhow, last week I had my girl in CA check out the MAC store for the Fresco Rose and Rubenesque Paint Pots since none of the MAC stores where I'm at have them. Well, they had them in stock and her package came in today! After looking at the receipt, I forgot how much more sales tax is in CA. But yay!

*happy dance*


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Share and Enjoy your MakeupFix!

9 makeovers:

Christiana Divine @ Memoirs of A Shopping Addict said...

oOo! That's a pretty palette, and there's a sale?! Okay, I definitely have to stop by Longs Drugs today! LOL. :] Thanks for the heads up dear.

Oh, and I'm happy you got your new goodies. :] Can't wait to see what looks you have in store next! :]

Alyssia said...

hey lady! great haul! i don't have ANY paint pots, but it seems as though they make a huge difference in e/s application! My next trip to Mac will be for MSF & the Rubenesque paint pot!

~*Alyssia*~

yummy411 said...

great haul! mac does have an annual sale if you live in canada =( do you visit the cco's? that's our version in the states of mac sales.

i'm glad you like paint pots. i love their colors but they crease on me =((

Distinque said...

I love my paint pots, hope you love yours! Paint pots and paints are the only ones that don't crease on me:)

Stephie said...

hi ate! i love both of those paint pots :) they are so pretty! happy thanksgiving! :D

Mrs. Lynne, MakeupFix.net said...

christiana: you bet girl! i hope the Longs in your area has the sale also. stock up and let me know what you get :)

alyssia: the great thing about the paint pot is that the consistency allows shadows to adhere much better than some primers alone.

yummy: i don't live in canada but i wouldn't mind since i'd LOVE free health insurance and to be right near MAC's birth place, lol.

paint pots crease on me also if i apply them on its own. so i have to make sure to use my primer under.

distinque: i'm glad they're both working for you! when eyelids don't crease, it's a good day.

ilea: thank you for the comment sweetie :) i'll do my best.

stephie: i love all the paint pots! i'm a sucker for gorgeous hues. you should see me in a stationary store looking at colored paper :X

and happy thanksgiving to you too!

Shawnta said...

I love my rubenesque! I put it on almost everyday unless I don't want to sparkle. Glad you like them too!

Mrs. Lynne, MakeupFix.net said...

-Shawnta: These paint pots are a blessing by MAC. And I love the little glass jars they come in.

Post a Comment