MAC At-A-Glance

[November] 11/26 - Monogram - MAC's annual couture collection, 11/30 - Perfect Style
[December] 12/26 - Dame Edna, Chill

November 14, 2007

Haul: MAC Eyeshadows, Liner, Blush, Brush, Palettes, Skincare Samples

With Christmas around the corner (next month!!), I pitched my proposal to my husband regarding what I wanted. No need for me to tell you, lol! I know he thinks I'm nuts but if there's one thing I can call my own, it's definitely in the form of the anything from MAC.

I had such a great time in the store! The MA that helped me was incredible. She was very sincere and knowledgeable and most of all, not pushy. I wish she was at the mall closer to my home. I really liked the fact that she let me ask my "these are probably stupid makeup questions" and responded happily with a "don't worry and don't apologize, we all started somewhere" attitude. She made me feel very comfortable in my own skin and fueled my inspiration to keep on creating and experimenting.

Anyhow, below are the results:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

She also gave me samples of the Lightful Skin Care line (1-4) as well as some Lip Conditioner and Fast Response Eye Cream. They smell soooo good.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Share and Enjoy your MakeupFix!

1 makeovers:

Vanessa said...

awesome haul lynne! I love the colors you chose! I am glad the MA was super nice, some of the ladies that work at the MAC stores where I live are bitches...let me know how you like the fast response eye cream!

Post a Comment